Contact Me Online | Call (503) 439-1124
Exercises: Tricep Kickback
Trammell's Health & Fitness Tips - Health, Fitness, Nutrition & Training Tips to Keep you Healthy and Motivated
- Often at in home training sessions I instruct clients to stand with feet together and hold the dumbells by your side
- Bend from the waist so that your back is flat with a slight arch in it.
- Bring your elbows up so that the dumbells are next to your side and your palms are facing the sides of your legs.
- Slowly extend your elbows,pushing the weight behind you.
- As you push the weight back,rotate your palms to the ceiling. As you return the weight to the starting position,rotate your palms back to the sides of your legs.
- Squeeze your triceps at the tops of the range of motion and release them to to their starting position.
More Tips Coming Soon . . .
Check back next month for another Trammell's Health & Fitness Tip to help you reach your fitness and nutrition goals!
Personal Fitness Articles
Check out additional articles on health, fitness, nutrition and personal training in our Personal Fitness Articles Library.