Welcome, Guest User
Contact Me Online | Call (503) 439-1124
Basic Kinesiology with Positions & Directional Terms
Trammell's Health & Fitness Tips - Health, Fitness, Nutrition & Training Tips to Keep you Healthy and Motivated
- ANTERIOR to the front
- POSTERIOR to the back
- LATERAL away from the midline of the body
- MEDIAL toward the midline of the body
- SUPERIOR means above
- INFERIOR means below
- SUPERFICIAL near the surface of the body
- DEEP further from the surface of the body
- PROXIMAL closer to the trunk
- DISTAL further from the trunk
- SUPINE lying on your back
- PRONE lying face down
More Tips Coming Soon . . .
Check back next month for another Trammell's Health & Fitness Tip to help you reach your fitness and nutrition goals!
Personal Fitness Articles
Check out additional articles on health, fitness, nutrition and personal training in our Personal Fitness Articles Library.